[DMCForum] Re: Starting all over...

> All fuel system components are new. I have not checked for drooling
injectors because they are new. I guess I could.

Rich, I have had terrible luck with so-called new & rebuilt fuel system
components.  I have seen 3 different failure modes with new injectors
1. doesn't spray at all
2. good flow at idle speed but restricted at higher flow rates
3. good at higher flow rates but bad at low flow rates.

I suggest pulling the injectors and checking the flow rates to make sure
they are all even.

Have you checked the fuel pressures from pump & from CPR?

> All plug wires check sat. All plugs show proper wear.

It is easy to not have the plug wires snapped all the way on.  I usually
pull the umbrella boot back, snap the wire on and then slide the boot
down.
Otherwise the boot tends to slide down before the connection clicks.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here