Re: [DMCForum] Re: spark advance/retard -- Quick, unplug Jim's spark adv

Re: [DMCForum] Re: spark advance/retard -- Quick, unplug Jim's spark advance and remove the cou

Regardless of the speed of the engine, a cylinder-full of air and fuel
takes roughly the same amount of time to burn. Therefore the faster the
engine's turning, the sooner you have to light the mixture. It's all in
those links I posted

Martin

content22207 wrote:

>If you really feel this way I suggest you disable spark advance on
>your distributor immediately (don't forget those pesky counterweights)...
>
>At full throttle jumps off scale completely!
>
>Is a wonder you haven't destroyed your engine...
>
>Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here