From: Jim Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] cool conversion...

probably not much, even pushing the car would be illegal. :P

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:36:43 -0400 "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> But faster ;)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124gf29oe/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=781246643>