[DMCForum] Deleting Photos

I just deleted all of my useless photos from the forum, if we all do
this we will not have to get more space for photos.

I know there are several useless photos out there that can be deleted.

There are several photos that probably will never get looked at again
since the first week they were put in the photo's section.

If you want to put your cars up on the internet you still can use Yahoo
like the website i have at Yahoo for free
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

There are a lot of personal car photos that could be posted here at the
Yahoo free site so that the forum can be freed up for more important
pictures of Delorean how-to's, diagrams, or other type of help pictures
that will help members with there Deloreans.

Mark