Re: [DMCForum] Re: Shortend/Clickable URLs --NOT Strickland Friendly

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Shortend/Clickable URLs --NOT Strickland Friendly

Strange, now i get the sprocket, before I did not. Same machine, only
difference of time.

timnagin wrote:

>It worked for me too but I still got the same sprocket thingy shooting
>orange and red balls.  So, I guess it only worked for me in that it took
me
>to what I saw before, although not to what was intended to be seen.
>
>Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=278445631>