RE: [DMCForum] New HOWTO's completed #9 #10

RE: [DMCForum] New HOWTO's completed #9 #10

hello,

Thanks for the positive comments, they are always my
motivation to continue.  as for the question on why I
do not post it to the forum webpage, the reason it
that it was attempted before on the dmcnews group
several months ago.  It was impossible to keep the
ones on my server and the ones on the forum updated
together in a timely fashion.  Also, the actual web
server that the page is on retroserver.no-ip.com, is
actualy in my house on my web server in germany.
There is a dedicated computer just for this purpose,
which runs on redhat behind a firewall.  The server
runs on high bandwidth DSL and is on a battery backup
system charged by solar panels.  The only downtime is
during IP address updates.

The Howto's seem to mesh with reality in the idea that
i write them as the car breaks.  more often than not,
these are problems that effect every other delorean
owner at one point or another. I get alot of mail
like, "wow what a coincidence that just broke on the
car and you just wrote the howto to fix it"

In the next month the howto's will be translated into
german, for the german speaking folk here in europe.

I think i belong to a delorean club in germany
too.....
it that true elvis?

anyway, for the french folks, dont hold your breath,
why do they say french is the official language of
europe anyway? hmm. (No offense to those in
switzerland or louisiana)

If anyone has info on the windshield wipers that they
can pass to me it would be helpful, i may work that
one in the schedule to see why there always breaking.
pictures help too.

something nice to say, put it in my guestbook! maybe
check out my other stuff, i dont JUST work on
deloreans.

thanx

jordan 11613

http://retroserver.no-ip.com/index2.html

> >I hope that the Howto's will remain readily
> available for use in the
> future.
> >
> >Scott Mueller
> >002981
> >RNDOLA
>

> Perhaps they could also be posted to the
> www.DMCForum.com or to the files
> section on the Yahoo page?
>
> Greg

http://shopping.yahoo.com