[DMCForum] Re: Return of the f***chop

Oh, on a side note.  Could I buy your Right Angle Drive from you
before you destroy the car?  :)

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx>
wrote:
> Oh, you're the guy who is going to fling a Delorean into the air
and
> let it come crashing down?  Sweeet!  Hey, its your car.  Do what
you
> want with it.  As long as you get video so we can all see it.
> Nobody here is stopping you.  One question, will you be doing it
> with the doors up to see if it will fly?
>
> Erik
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxx>
It's
> > friggin' religious experience.<<
> >
> > It's a religious experience? Perhaps for those lacking something
> more
> > fulfilling. Try traveling to remote corners of the world where
> most
> > people are deathly afraid to go. Or flying a former soviet jet
> > fighter doing 400 knots 200 feet over the desert floor, jinking
in
> > and out of canyons. Or hey, just try raising a few kids. Those
> > experiences will give you serious religion and a whole lot more
> > satisfaction than owning a D...but to each his own I suppose.
> >
> > If you think owning this car is religious than I'd better not
tell
> > you what plans I have for an upcoming airshow. It's always a
crowd
> > pleaser and doing it with this car will be a big hit. Why? 1) I
> need
> > the tax write off. 2) It'll be MINE and I can do with it as I
> please.
> > 3) It'll give me some satifaction against all those who say it
> > shouldn't be done, for all the lame reasons they claim. Since
> you're
> > so into D religion, rest assured the car's trip to D Heaven will
> be
> > swift and painless.
> >
> > As I said, it's just a friggin car. It's merely a temporary
aspect
> of
> > my life (as are all inanimate objects) and it'll eventually go
the
> > way of all my toys. Of course, just like me, you can choose to
> spend
> > your one life as you see fit...
> >
> > By the way, religion has for thousands of years been (and
> continues
> > to be) the root cause of 90% of the world's misery. The world is
> full
> > of nuts and there is no nut like a religious nut...they're the
> Master
> > Race of Nuts. Why? Because they're so blind and rigid in their
> belief
> > systems they can't see the forest for the trees, no matter what
> the
> > religion involves. It's something you may wish to ponder the
next
> > time you're having a "religious" experience with your car...or
> even a
> > mechanical problem.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=858588326>