RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] No power at 4000 RPM

RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] No power at 4000 RPM

I've got an old analog dwell meter and I may have just gotten lucky on the
O2 sensor. I am not 100% sure of which holes to plug into on the
diagnostic
socket. I was using 2 and 3, one is the lambda circuit and one is the ECU
(ground). I put red into the lambda and the black into the ECU ground.

Am I doing this correctly?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=348555822>