Re: [DMCForum] RIP VIN 10115

--- "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Louie, I'm glad to hear you made it out ok!  So you were on the
>highway and he clipped you from the rear?

What essentially happened is I was broadsided by a cadillac going 60 mph.
He hit me where my drivers door and rear quarter panel meet.

>Do what you can to keep the car.  You never know when you will
>need something off of there.

I really don't have a place to store it. I'm hoping someone will buy the
car and use it for parts or something. I'm not sure how easy that will be
through insurance and all. I'll keep all of you guys updated. Thanks for
the well wishes and concern! -Louie

Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com";
target="_blank">here!</a>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243273.3860859.5106138.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1750744/R=0/SIG=129jov0h9/*http://servedby.advertising.com/click
/site=552006/bnum=1063643551325308> Click to learn more...

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.3860859.5106138.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=580533106>