Re: [DMCForum] Re: Getting nervous...i'm next

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Getting nervous...i'm next

Dave,

I was looking into the future. Technically, I have a music room in my
apartment, but it isn't The Music Room - it's also the guest bedroom
since all of my friends live out of town. Eventually I'll have a
DeLorean, a house with a two-car garage (one space for the DeLorean of
course), all the equipment I'd need for a small studio, a Music Room
(which would kind of be a Music Library), and of course a good kitchen
where I can work my culinary magic.

And everything's insured and serial numbers are noted and will be
reported to the police and eBay. :)

LOL

Farrar

Dave Stragand wrote:
> Do you leave your music room unlocked?  What time are you on the air and
away from home?  Oh, and how much does all of that equipment weigh?  =)

> -Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124gf29oe/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=125582236>