Re: [DMCForum] Re: Getting nervous...i'm next

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Getting nervous...i'm next

Mental note #1:  See that Erik is occupied with
Farrar.  He  can't be in two places at once.

Mental note #2:  Oh, that's right, at my advanced age
I can only think of one thing at a time.

Dick

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3856299.5103760.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11tkldm5d/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6