From: twinenginedmc12 [mailto:twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:59 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: T-panel wire access point...

Yup, that little panel is also used in the engine compartment behind
the rear fascia.  Incidentally, the wiring access hole on 11472 was
covered the same way as your cars. (taped over cover underneath the t-
panel.  One of the few things that didn't leak on my car)

Rick

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178294&partid=3170658> click here