RE: [DMCForum] Will not rev.

How does your car drive when it's cold? Mine drives like a bat out of hell
before the lambda system kicks in. If you have a dwell meter you can check
the system. It turns out on mine that the oxygen sensor is bad.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178293&partid=3170658> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupm