[DMCForum] Re: Getting nervous...i'm next

[DMCForum] Re: Getting nervous...i'm next

ROFL...What's wrong Erik? Don't worry bud. I told you I wouldn't
disrespect you two.

I agree. A Forum roundtable would be a great idea.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3830715.5078802.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1750876/R=0/SIG=11v1mrq3u/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1762-1062629109228440> click here