RE: [DMCForum] Re: Decadent pleasures denied Martin G

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Decadent pleasures denied Martin G

Oops my bad, but you still get the gist.  Your correction only made my
point
more obvious.  I list .2L and gained 100 HP.  Not bad, and man does it
sound
good.  I am not even close to a Chevy man so I don't keep track of their
engines.  I have owned one Chevy Silverado 1500, and will never again.
Not
that they are bad vehicles, but the other manufacturers are light years
ahead of MOST of what Chevy does.  IMHO I hate plastic Chevy's

Jack Stiefel - Radio Cape Vincent
Live Internet Radio at Radio Cape Vincent
<http://www.radiocapevincent.com/>
Take a trip to the historic General Delos Sacket House
<http://www.sacketmansion.com/>
Proud member of the Audiorealm Radio Network <http://www.audiorealm.com/>