Re: [DMCForum] Warped intake manifold

content22207 wrote:

>THIS is why I like my 460's. Takes a little while to de-emission them
>and rip all that vacuum crap off, but once you're done, you're done.
>An oil change here or there, AND THAT'S IT. Period.

A petrol engine that behaves like an old diesel is not an advert in my
book....

>Am not opposed to replacing CPR, but need Darren to look up Renault
>output pressure vs units DeLo vendors are selling. No sense buying the
>wrong one.

Why not buy one from him? I could act as middleman if you like (have
Paypal etc)

Martin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=528981561>