[DMCForum] Re: Decadent pleasures denied Martin G

[DMCForum] Re: Decadent pleasures denied Martin G

I would definitely agree with you about our engines say 10 years ago
but we are putting smaller, more powerful engines in our cars now.

The standard (desireable) engine for a Mustang -was- a 302 or 351,
later we just started calling it a Mustang 5.0.

Now, they're down to 4.6 and putting out more horsepower than either
of those engines ever did. I'd say we've seen the light. It wasn't
taxes that did it to us over here tho..it was consumer advocate
groups and enviromental groups.

You can say all you want about "Yank Tanks". Mercedes may have
invented the automobile but Henry Ford made it something we could all
have and that we all would want.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Mueller"
<scott.a.mueller@xxxx> wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Is there a specific model year Volvo that you salvaged the parts
from?

> Do you have the parts tag information for salvaged components?
>
> Scott Mueller
> 002981
> RNDOLA

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3793308.5048975.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512