[DMCForum] Re: Squirrly steering

I'll have to look. The crumple tube assy is shifting though. It really
needs reinforcing. My radiator has changed position.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Are your rack bushings in good shape?  Do you also have the little
bracket that holds it in place installed under the passenger side bracket?

> Also, what kind of shape are your sway bar mount nuts/bushings in?
>
> -Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3793308.5048975.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here