From: Travis Goodwin [mailto:tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:37 AM
To: 'DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: New exhaust pics

I bought mine from Don Steger at Delorean Motor Center. $93.

http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/_106931_muffler_heat_shield.html

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=661960396>