From: Jim Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 1:10 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Racing Deloreans

Oh.  I get it now.  I thought you were suggesting that the first car was
a BMW or something or volvo.  You also said "background center/centre",
and hte BMW was in the center of the background.  It was also confusing
because your "sentence" did not make sense.

"What type of car is that one in the background center/centre in the one
listed below?"

You were missing two commas.  Even if they were in there, I still don't
get the sentence.  What is "the one listed below"?  What does "the one"
refer to?

Maybe Captain Grammar would have helped.

Jim

ANYWAYS, if you made it this far, I am 94.9% sure that it's a BMW M1.
Kinda a rare/pricy car to be parked around.  $70k last time I checked,
which is quite a bit for a car that's over 20 years old!

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:26:11 -0400 "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Thank you Captain-frickin'-obvious...that's what I was asking.  Maybe
> I need
> to simplify for the smaller brain amongst us ;)
>
> Three cars...
>
> car one: yes, Captain, a BMW
> car two: what is this one?  (again, Captain, this is the one in
> question,
> take notes if you need to)
> car three: looks like a Volvo
>
> To recap, I am asking about car number two (2), not curtain number
> two.
>
> Greg (Captain specific)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa