[DMCForum] Re: Better and better

A hooka (or shisha pipe) is a giant freakin' bong.

In the mid-east, it's a common thing to do at the end of the day.
Folks (men) sit around in a group typically, and smoke 'em. Watching
tv, or just yakking. Some put hash in 'em and some just put shisha
tobacco in it.

Shisha tobacco is mostly fruit and molasses with just a bit of tobacco
in it.

I was recalled for 6 months and was stuck on 27' gunboats on the
trigger of a .50 cal M-2 or being the captain for 6 months. It was
hot. So at the end of the day, that's what we'd do to relax.

'Nuff said.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxx>
wrote:
> WTF is a houka pipe?
>

> On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:18:57 -0700 (PDT) jordan rubin
> <nuttenschleuder@xxxx> writes:
> > I have a collection of 4ft. houka (spelling?) pipes,
> > four hoses each, that i brought back from qatar and
> > bahrain this year.  i admit i have neither illegal nor
> > legal uses for them. they look kinda cool though
> >
> > jordan 11613
> >
> > --- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> > > brake lights: check.
> > > cooling system: check
> > > parking brake cable re-installed: check
> > > otterstat: NOGO.
> > >
> > > I let the engine get good and hot (200 or so) by
> > > removing the fan
> > > jumper and put my multimeter on the otterstat (whew,
> > > HOT). It
> > > indicates "open" so it's busted. :(
> > >
> > > Ah well. Can't win 'em all.
> > >
> > > I found my throttle linkage to be very mal-adjusted.
> > > I altered some
> > > things and the idle is getting better and better. I
> > > know I'll have to
> > > re-set everything when I put the new injector seals
> > > in but hey, I love
> > > the sound. The "sneezing" seems to be much less
> > > frequent also.
> > >
> > > I'm so happy that I'm going to light up the giant
> > > bong I bought in the
> > > United Arab Emirates. I have some
> > > non-hallucinagenic, fruit flavored
> > > tobacco to put in it. Totally legal.
> > >
> > > Tomorrow: Fuel filter, & shift linkage.

> Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124ps9ikp/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=582434677>