RE: [DMCForum] De Lorean for sale?

>now that's a real brain bender.

Well, small minds do bend easier ;)

>Ya, EBAY sucks, but it was also $40.  Dupont Registry is definitely
>higher class, but it's nearly $500 for the smallest size advertisement
>(1/6th page I think).  It'd be cool if it generated a sale, but if not
>I'd be ripped off for $500!!!!

Is that $500.00 price for a commercial ad?  That sounded a little high to
me
for a regular ad so I checked their web site.  For the regular sized ads
that you see in the automotive section, you would pay $59 for four weeks,
$85 for eight weeks, and $105 for eight weeks with a Featured Car Listing.
So, there you go.  Oh, I only require a small large fee for my consulting
services.  If I had the extra cash I would definitely buy it.

>>  You then yelled at me by saying, "_HOW_COULD_I_FORGET_" and I haven't
>> been the same since.
>
>I yelled underscores?  I don't even _use_ underscores. (???)

Well after a laborious three hour search, I found your original post.

"oh yea! the pursuit! HOW . COULD. I . FORGET.. Jim"

So my mistake; you actually yelled with periods.  I guess if I am going to
remind you of how badly you effected my life I should quote you correctly.
I am still not the same after being yelled at.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124dqs3gk/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=552314670>