RE: [DMCForum] Re: De Lorean for sale?

>Going to Pigeon Forge? Will be nice to have some company -- Ken is
>probably going to make me park around back by the kitchen to keep from
>scaring away customers.

I only live about forty-five minutes from Pigeon Forge, and already have
my
room reserved, so I will be there. My car being there is a different
story.
Hey, is there an 'under construction' class at this show?  I have about a
year to get it done so we will see.

>And I thought the dent in my passenger door was big...

I am going to practice my stainless steel dent removal techniques.

>Of course everything built in Detroit can eventually be rebuilt in
>your driveway. Does same logic apply to Dunmurry Ireland?

I have rebuilt other cars in much worse condition, but granted that they
were all Detroit stuff.  Honestly, everything I have touched on this car
has
been easy to work on.  It's definitely ugly, but most everything about
this
car is cosmetic.  The largest obstacle I see so far is the crumple tube
damage.  I have a good friend with a machine and fabrication shop so I am
going to see if he can make one for me.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6