Re: [DMCForum] De Lorean for sale?

I haven't seen the pictures at  http://durman.xu.edu/delorean/  !!!

It must be a secret.  You've mentioned "a price you can't refuse" twice
now, but I don't know what that IS!!

I assume it's a pretty low price because the car looks like it has been
beat to hell.  It really sucks to see that someone cared so little for
their car.  What'd it cost you?  What work have you done on it?  Do I
have to guess these things too?

What's the new car?  What vin?  what condition?  What's that costing?

Jim

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3656312.4921743.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1457554/R=0/SIG=11c6fnta2/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyui