less pollution than an urban commuter sitting in traffic several hours
every day.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxx> wrote:
> In MD there are several criteria. all you need is to satisfy one of
them. I will post the requirements from our Dept of Motor vehicles. I
am sure each state is different....I believe I satisfied option #3. To
be honest the clerk behind the counter could have cared less and just
issued the plates without asking....

> Historic:
>
> 1)The vehicle is 25 calendar years or older and has not been
substantially altered, remodeled, or remanufactured from its
original
construction, or
> 2) The vehicle is between 20 and 24 model years old and is a model,
of which the manufacturer produced 1,000 or fewer models for that
year, as verified by the manufacturer (supporting documentation
required). The vehicle has not been substantially altered, remodeled
or remanufactured from its original construction, or

> 3) The vehicle is between 20 and 24 model years old and is a make
that the manufacturer no longer produces, as verified by the
manufacturer (supporting documentation required). It is not
substantially altered, remodeled or remanufactured from it original
construction.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here