Re: [DMCForum] Re: bang bang bang...

Hey, I can peel out!  On dry pavement too.

I spent the time and $ upgrading, so I have the right to talk smack about
it.
I have a $1300 toyota MR2 and my $30k+ monster Delorean and I treat them
both the same.  It's too much fun to find out what the car can do.  I'd
pull a wheelie if I could.

It's not that I don't value my car, but if it breaks, then it wasn't
meant to be and I put in something better.  Anyways, if anyone is upset
with the way that I treat my car, I welcome you all to buy it.

A well built car should be able to handle what you give it.  I pity the
people that won't even use what they have (130hp) becuase of the fear of
breaking something.

BAH
Jim

PS PT cruiser?  NO DEAL.  Call me when you get the prowler.

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:37:49 -0000 "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I'm inclined to agree. The car is hard enough to work on. Why cost
> yourself money and aggravation for such a brief thrill?
>
> It's like melting down a gold bar to make fishing weights.
>
> If you value the car so poorly, I'll trade you a red PT Cruiser,
> straight up.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > On 17-07-2003 22:57, Louie Golden wrote:
> >
> > > Do your car a favor... don't try to make it spin out on dry
> land.
> >
> > Don't try on tarmac next to grass and mud either;
> > I spun my car by accident in an attempt to (succesfully)
> > avoid a collision with a car in front of me at 70mph.
> >
> > As a result I made a Counterclockwise 235 degree...
> > When my Right rear wheel hit the muddy middle divider
> > the side forces were so great that something HAD to give...
> >
> > I ended up facin where I came from, with the fascia 2 inches
> > from the middle safety rail and a broken hubcarrier resulting
> > in a 10 degree negative camber of my wheel...
> >
> > Took $4k in parts and labour and 3 months of paperwork
> > to get my car back on the road (thank god for insurance!)
> >
> > When you DO have that kind of money you want to get rid of;
> > I've got a PayPal-account ready to recieve it :o)
> >
> > JAN van de Wouw
> >
> > Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...
> > Living the Dream...   Driving a DeLorean...
> >
> > #05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=