Re: [DMCForum] Re: Better, Stronger, Faster

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Better, Stronger, Faster

What?  What on the PPR rusted shut?  I thought you said it was the
plunger.  This would cause a no-pressure condition, not a high pressure
condition.  Are you saying that the return line in the PPR rusted shut?
You should also check the frequency valve to make sure that it is buzzing
at it's correct duty cycle (70%, i think).  It's JOB is to stop fuel flow
back to the tank, and I haven't heard you mention it yet (though I'm not
very attentive either).

Like I said you need to check your main and control pressure.  I bought
the test kit from JC WHITNEY but I'll be damned if I can find it on their
site now.  Maybe that's worth a phone call.  Good luck looking for
converters.  I've spent days in fastener stores trying to get what I
need.  Just recently I ended up getting my machinist to make a connector
from scratch because it didn't exist anywhere else.

I don't see why low pressure would cause the injectors to stream.  I
would think that it just wouldn't open the injector.

Jim

How do you 'ride' a submarine exactly?  Like slim pickins?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30504&media=atkins> click here