Re: [DMCForum] Floodin' Out

I'm outta time again, so I'll try to make this short (a first for me!)  I
installed new injectors and noticed the same spray pattern that you
described.  They were similar to miniature shower heads.  But with higher
fuel rates it had a full torrent.  My old injectors just had a random
pattern.

If the engine is not running and the fuel pump is jumpered to stay on,
then
no fuel should be flowing from the injectors -- not even drips.  When you
push the air meter flap then fuel should start to spray -- the same amount
from each injector within 10%.  My new ones are around 50% at low rates,
but
well within 10% at high rates.  I think the problem is in my fuel
distributor.

It sounds like your system is adjusted to leak fuel when it should be off.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30504&media=atkins> click here