AW: [DMCForum] Walt's lovely new hand-built engine

AW: [DMCForum] Walt's lovely new hand-built engine

Martin, this reminds of something a friend who was responsible for the
BOSCH
Motorsports department once said - you will see, in the future the Formula
1
will have Diesel motors !

I personally don't like Diesel yet, but what they developped the last few
years is great.
Walt - wouldn't this be an idea for your tuning ? a DD (Delorean Diesel)
??

Doc Brown would have loved it - >88mph from the oil of your french fires
?!?
(pardon - Freedom Fries ;-) )

(But I bet the motor mountings wouldn't hold the motor in place with that
torque...)

Elvis

95% of cars in europe have engines smaller than 2 litres. This is
because of the high taxation on fuel which has forced manufacturers to
produce smaller and smaller engines which are more efficient and
cleaner. My Citroen Xantia is a 1997cc direct-injection turbo-diesel. It
puts out 110bhp and 250Nm of torque at 3000rpm. It also does more than
50mpg and is in the cleanest emissions bracket for road-tax. Some larger
executive saloons go up to 2.5 or 3 litre petrols (ex Vauxhall/Opel
Omega), but to find 4 litres or above you have to start looking at
special cars like TVR or large off-roaders.

The sound of a rumbling V8 is extremely rare on British roads! By
comparison to most cars, the DeLorean is noisy.

Martin

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at
Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/HliolB/TM