Re: [DMCForum] 100 members strong

> Just wanted to send a note to the members of the Forum saying we reached
100
members in Just under a year!

Don't crow too loudly now... as Murphy's law would have it, it is sure to
dip well under 100 in the next day or so. ;-)  I am sure we would have a
lot
more members if we promoted it more -- or were even allowed to promote it
on
the DML.  Funny how those moderators like to play king-of-the-hill.

> Thanks again to Walt for getting this thing off the ground.

{blush} Well I wasn't sure what to expect when we started it, but I really
enjoy what we got.  It is like hanging out at a car show talking shit
about
our cars.

> hear hear...but with so many people on, why are so few participating?

Look again!  I just checked the DML.  They have 1374 members and a message
volume last month of 559 messages.  The DMCForum has 101 members and last
month's message volume was 609 -- more than the DML.  Of course many of
our
messages were wonderfully off-topic; but hey, we have more fun.

Message to member ratio:
0.41 for DML
6.30 for DMCForum

Remember that if any of you see any of the DML moderators at one of our
next
shows, be sure to remind them when they are being off-topic.

The DeLorean is the most fun per dollar you can get with a classic car,
and
the DMCForum is the most fun per message you can have talking about it.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=1245der9k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=574017497>