  From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 10:15 AM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Look whats cookin on ebay WATER BOTTLE

  When did the factory recall that bottle?

  --- jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  > Does this guy expect someone to pay at least $400,
  > for
  > a brand new factory recalled defective water bottle?
  > Lets see how high the bidding goes.  I want to see

  http://sbc.yahoo.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=505397687>