Re: [DMCForum] Look whats cookin on ebay WATER BOTTLE

Re: [DMCForum] Look whats cookin on ebay WATER BOTTLE

Sorry, "recalled" is the wrong word, there was however
a factory service bulletin about the bottle developing
a weak area and breaking.  Im not sure if it is in
fact from DOA or from the current delarean parts
distributor.

    The water bottle part number will yeild a metal
water bottle vice plastic when looking through the
delorean parts database. as the only bottle of this
kind available.

part number 101944

Deloreanone advertizes this as an all aluminum
delorean.com's may in fact be aluminum as well.

While it is not understood if it has to do with being
brittle due to age excessive heat or manufacture
defect, it has been accepted by most abeit limited
number of delorean owners i know that their bottle has
either been replaced or in the process to do so.

So i do stand corrected on the recall point. agreed.

My case is more along the lines of 400$ for a single
point of failure item.  advertised as a FEATURED ITEM.
Something that caught my eye.

thanx

jordan 11613

--- Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When did the factory recall that bottle?
>
> --- jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Does this guy expect someone to pay at least $400,
> > for
> > a brand new factory recalled defective water
> bottle?
> > Lets see how high the bidding goes.  I want to see

http://sbc.yahoo.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1247d4o3g/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=376666333>