AW: [DMCForum] Re: It's a whole new ball game now

AW: [DMCForum] Re: It's a whole new ball game now

Wait a second, I was talking about 500Nm and I am not Dave.
If you really want standard measurement, you will have to
use the metric system. We European really don't understand what you're
always talking about heavy feet and stuff.
A personal question - at school, when you had to calculate distances and
stuff - how did you do that ? It must be pretty hard with 12 inch is a
foot,
3 (?)
feet are a yard, 5xxx feet are a mile....

By the way - I only drive with loud music and my burgers are so rare that
the blood is still dropping everywhere ;-)

Elvis

I love watching people bat comments back and forth regarding
statements I make. Sometimes I get more info when people argue w/each
other than from what I'm told directly.

I was warned about the clutch slipping which is why I broke down and
bought air tools.

And Dave, what's with the 500nm??? It's FOOT LBS. I don't care -where-
the car was made. I'm an American, and I like my music loud, my
burgers rare, and my measurements Standard. ;-) Ha ha.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx>
wrote:
> yeah, but the clutch will slip and you have to take off the rear
fascia.

> For the same job I used a 500Nm impact gun and only had to take off
the
> muffler.
> So I was able to replace the seal within one evening.
>

> A 6' bar with only 45 pounds of pressure on it (270 ft/lbs) beats
the
> heck out of a 250 ft/lb gun...  Put 200 pounds of weight on it and
> you've got 1200 ft/lbs.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124fv1soh/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=247812202>