[DMCForum] Fuse Box.

Group, I confirmed last week and final this week with the manufacture
of the Delorean fuse box of it's obsolescents. Here is a copy of
Steve's email back to me. Maybe Martin and other's in the UK can help
us poor souls in the US find some. Untill then I will be making a
mounting bracket for mine.
John Hervey

John,

With reference to the e-mail sent to Bob Smith regarding your
requirements for the DeLorean fuse box ( in actual fact this is an 82
model year part for a UK built Ford saloon car) unfortunately  the
tooling for this product was finally scrapped off some 5 years back
after we did the final production run for FMC spares requirements,
all time buy.
I have checked with the main European FMC spares plant and they state
that they sold the last items they had available some 2 years back.
I am sorry we could not be of assistance with this requirement.
Regards
Steve Tooley
Sales Manager

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256608.3471506.4759744.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512