[DMCForum] [OT] eBay Purchase shipping

I'm hoping someone here can help me;

it Looks like I'm going to win an auction on eBay for
a Digital Dash for my Daily Driver Nissan.
The seller does not seem to be pursuadable to shipping to
Europe, even though I've tried talking this into his head...

Now I was wondering if anyone of you woule be willing to help
me out by accepting the package in the US and sending it on to
me.
I will pay back all costs you make in doing so off course...

If someone just happens to come to Europe  soon and can take
the dash with him and ship it in Europe that would be fine too.

I really hope one of you wants to help me out, as I've been
searching for such a dash since I've had my Nissan and just as
I've found one I possibly can' get at it...  :-(

Any help or tips are welcome,
Thanks in advance,

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3179269?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=845025410>