AW: [DMCForum] door ligic buzzer

Gabor,

who needs that stupid buzzer ?
Originally it was buzzing anytime you opened the door and had the key
still
in the ignition switch. And this really s*cks...and that's why most
buzzers
are disconnected (at least most people pull the wire off the switch at the
drivers door.)
And I think it was also buzzing for a few seconds when the driver
is not buckled up. This s*cks, too... ;-)

By the way - where is the buzzer located at ? How does it look like ?

Elvis

I'm just wondering if some one has in his delorean the door logic
buzzer still working????

Because mine was disconnected and I want to check if it's working
properly so as it was ment to be.

Because there were differences (other buzzer in my friends delorean)
in how they were working.
This I have to solve, but I have to know when it should work and
when it shouldn't.

Someone have an idea???

Regards Gabor

VIN#16105 the Netherlands.