Re: [DMCForum] De Lorean De Livery...

> Please let us know if this sounds as comprehensive to you today as it
did
> when you wrote it.  The last paragraph really scared me.

Actually that e-mail was from a program I'm working on that has enough
artificial intelligence to create somewhat relevant text.  (Yeah, right.)
Anyway, I'm serious about the reindeer antlers.  The black panel on top of
my windshield got bent down from the previous owner trying to do a door
adjustment with what I guess must have been a 2x4.  It's bent enough that
decided to replace it.  So now with the old dented panel I'm thinking
about
drilling holes and mounting reindeer antlers on antenna springs.  Then
spray
paint them silver.  Since a lot of other people put wreaths & red ribbons
on
their cars during the holiday season, I thought that reindeer antlers
would
be funny.  But the blinking red nose on the front may be too much.  I
would
have to try the antlers first and go from there.

Anyone know of a good source for small deer antlers?

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6