RE: [DMCForum] DMCH's courtesy light is GLASS?

RE: [DMCForum] DMCH's courtesy light is GLASS?

I think Delorean Houston has done more for our cars and reproducing parts
that are no longer available....I bought the fuel sender and think it is
great and is half the price of the other alternative. However, the one
area they seem to beweak in is in their communications with owners. Over
the past year I have emailed them 2 or 3 times with various inquires and
have NEVER had a  responce. I also signed up for their
newsletter...twice....and have never heard anything. I admit I am not a
subscriber to their magazine but I have been waiting for their winter
issue since the winter.

Two things that I have noticced:

The first is just my opinion....As much as I love this car I just don't
think there is a market for the 4 or 5 magazines that are now out
there....My guess is it is not cost effective for Houston to produce this
magazine for a profit anymore. With the popularity of internet sites I
think more owners get theri info off the net.

second, has anyone noticed that Houston now lists the base price for their
restored D's at $35k? Just 18 months agao when I began my search they
listed them at $27k....Last year I noticed they went up to $32k. and now
at $35k. For those of you wondering about the value of these cars this is
a good sign...

I will call houston on the way home to check on the angle drive and report
back....although since my current broken angle drive is still on my car I
am a little concerned at the damage it may try to inflict on my steering
rack if it finds out I am replacing it :-)

Mike C
2109

"I sent an e-mail and never heard back.  Fact or fiction?

Walt"

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM