Re: [DMCForum] Addition

HEY! they also put a H.O. 302 ford engine in a new focus. they said it
fit in like it belonged there, it has a 8.8 mustang rear end with dual
exhaust.

mark
6683

Marvin wrote:

>  Apparently there is a Honda Civic 4 door on the road with a modified
> Chevy
> engine installed. Looks stock with narrow track and no modifications
> other
> than 2 pipes out the back. Bigger tires are hidden by the tubbing. The
>
> driver is almost sitting in the rear seat.
>
> Don't underestimate 4 door cars.
>
> Marv
> # 17707
> marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                            [Image]

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM