[DMCForum] Re: zilla help!

Hey Mark,

It looks like you got your answer on the :Lockzilla.

The pictures is too small/ not enough resolution to determine what
relays you have. I will add this; in my experience any relay that
gave me problems was manufactured by LUCUS. However, my car also has
some original BOSCH relays as well.

Considering you already have a lockzilla, I wouldn't worry about
rushing to replace relays that aren't giving you problems (assuming
you're not having any problems).

What I would do, if you haven't already done it, is carefully remove
each fuse...clean the tabs up nice and bright, as well as the socket
for each fuse. If your fuses have any corrosion or oxidation on
them, you will have far more problems from that than you ever will
with your relays. PS - you may want to clean the contact tabs to the
relays and sockets the same way.

Best
Eric Peterson

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, id <ionicdesign@xxxx> wrote:
> i just bought vin# 6683 and i have a zilla in my car and i dont
know
> what it is. i know i have tankzilla but could this be lockzilla.
the