Re: [DMCForum] The next Florida meet?

If it is anything like the AZ auction you get full access to the preview
area but cant get to the auction floor without the $150 regestration.

As of today yes I already have that weekend blocked off to go to the
auction.  Will it be in my DeLorean?  probably not unless I can afew
people
down here and have a D party to remove clean and replace every part of my
fuel system.  Im still trying to get a Karmann Ghia back on the road, and
everytime I work on it I take one thing off the todo list and add two.

The FaF movie would also be a great thing, I know atleast one big mitsu
group that is getting togther for it.

I think that having a bunch of little get togthers is better than a couple
of big ones.  It makes it easier for people to scheduel.

Andrei