[DMCForum] Are Ya Chicken Mc Fly ?

What, Are ya Chicken McFly ?????

So, it's been 7 months or so that we've been running a contest. For what
you
say  ????
Who has the best pictures of their car. Why ? To make a real cool Screen
saver.

And the cost for the finished saver ?   ZERO $.

What's the incentive ? Well, you could win a GREAT tool case or a number
of
other Cool things.

So you mean, you submit the best pictures of your car and you could win a
great prize ?

Yup !  You must be buried with pictures right ?
Wrong.

It seems that we have a huge body of owners who are just plain CHICKEN !

The Zilla site  ( DeLoreanParts.com )  has had more than it's fair share
of
hits, but,  while many have seen the "contest" page most have just
chickened
out !

Everybody knows, the first thing you do when you buy your car is to take a

million pictures of it.  Heck, ya buy the car and ya don't believe you own
car this cool.
Maybe you are sitting on one of the winning pictures but  you think the
competition is too tough to send it in.
Hummmmm.
MISTAKE.
What are you waitin for ??   Get your butt in gear !

Be a part of the fun. Be a part of the Screen Saver.
Drop Everything and go to the Zilla Site with your best pictures in JPG
format. Scan them in 300 DPI mode.

DeLoreanParts.com
Bob Zilla