[DMCForum] signed prototype pic

hey, I got this framed picture about 3 years ago.  The frame is
brushed aluminum and it was framed in England.  While watching the
documentary on the Delorean I noticed pictures like this one in the
same type of frame.  I'm wondering if anyone of you have seen this
picture before.  I have seen this same picture in the Brickline
Magazine.
The quality of the picture is top notch.  Definately not a reprint or
a blown up picture from the magazine. I uploaded the pic to the MISC
folder in the photos section.

Erik