[DMCForum] Re: Florida club meet in February

[DMCForum] Re: Florida club meet in February

Our official meeting location is at:

Perkins Restaurant  Location #1218
17080 US 441
Mt Dora, FL 32757
(352)735-5191

http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/location.htm#Florida

www.mapquest.com shows this location well.  Yahoomaps doesn't.
This is one mile Northeast of Mount Dora in front of a Wal-Mart.  Our
meeting time is 12 noon.

Once we assemble there and have lunch we will drive through Mount Dora and
steal the show!

E-mail me privately to exchange our cell phone numbers so that we can help
guide people in or anticipate late arrivals.

Walt