[DMCForum] Re: Florida club meet in February

[DMCForum] Re: Florida club meet in February

> Check out the site at http://www.tscevents.com/foec.html and let me know
> what you think.

The consensus is that we are meeting in Mount Dora instead of Zephyrhills.
This will be on Saturday 22nd of this month.  (See above link for our
motivation.  As a group, we are not participating in the exotic car show
mentioned in this link, so don't worry about their $50 registration fee.
We
will be having our own event free of charge.)

Yet to be determined is exactly where in Mount Dora we will meet and when.

As for when, I suggest high noon.  This gives all of us who have expressed
an interest in attending enough time to leave home in the morning and
still
get to the show on time.

As for where, someone familiar with the area suggested a hotel downtown
next
to where the show will be.  Another someone suggested that we find a
nearby
restaurant to meet at.  So... anyone who is familiar with downtown Mount
Dora please post your suggestions to the DMCForum.

So far we have 5 people with DeLoreans who are planning to attend.  These
are all people who read their e-mail.  :-)  There are many others who may
attend who do not yet know about the event.  I want to confirm all the
details before I call everyone.  Otherwise I'm wasting their time if I
can't
tell them exactly where and when.

Walt    Tampa, FL