Re: [DMCForum] EBAY DELOREAN FOR SALE

sounds like sean mccorbet is back scamming buyers on deloreans again.
remember a while ago that seller that was selling deloreans that were
not his, using other peoples pictures. i heard he sold someones car in
california to a guy in new york, gave the guy in california $5000 so he
cold ship the car to new york and when he got the rest of the money from
the buyer he would send it to him. well the car went to new york and was
paid in full but the rest of the money never went to california and the
new owner never got the title. the original owner had to pay to have it
shipped back to california, gave the buyer the balance of the $5000
after shipping and was out the rest of the cash.

wow, what a story. i cant remember where or when i heard about this.

mark