RE: [DMCForum] Some good Labor Day progress

RE: [DMCForum] Some good Labor Day progress

I have found at least two hubcaps in a friend's in-laws' barn very similar
to what you used and they are willing to let me have them.  If anyone
would
be interested in one of them let me know and I will see what I can do.
When
I go to pick them up I will rummage through the pile and see what else is
there, if any.  Her father seemed to collect everything he could find on
the
road side.

Since we are also on the subject of the coffee maker, and I am on Ebay
now,
this came up as an additional item for sell by someone listing their De
Lorean.  I know there are some Mopar fans here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854448686

Greg