Re: [DMCForum] OEM Tank sender

That's interesting - I didn't know they needed modifying. Luckily I have
a lathe :-)

That said, I'll go for the Houston one - looks like money well spent.

BTW none of the components in the OEM sender are ferrous - ie will rust.
Everything's either brass or copper. I would replace the low light wire
with a solid brass rod, and I think that spring thingy breaks because
the copper carbonate encrusts it so heavily.  I had thought about
replacing it with another vertical rod and a second sliding contact....
but this was all just pondering. At the end of the day $129 is a damn
good price considering the TankZilla unit is £150 over here and I had
planned to buy one!

Martin

Walter Coe wrote:

>This coating gets scratched up when they cut it down on a lathe to fit
the
>DeLorean tank opening.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM