RE: [DMCForum] The bane of my existence

When you get done, send me a pic. I'd like to see how other people
interpret
it.

The fogger came from http://www.djtools.com

Here's an itemized list:

FOGSTORM 700 FOG MACHINE		$79.99
WIRELESS R/C FOR FOGSTORM 700		$39.99
GALLON FOG JUICE 				$29.99

I bought the smallest model that they had. It's an 800W machine that pumps
3000 cu/ft of fog per minute. The wireless remote allows me to fire it any
time I want to from inside the car.

The other piece is a DC/AC inverter. I bought an 800W inverter at Target
for
$90. My 100 Amp alternator pumping 12V - 14V will provide all the wattage
need.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM