[DMCForum] Center Horn and more..............

[DMCForum] Center Horn and more..............

Dick Ryan recently wrote me to ask this question.
As you are buzzing about this, I thought I'd share some details with you
on
the Forum

Dick Wrote:
The center horn idea is great.  I had been considering a leather wrapped
> center section of the D steering wheel with a reverse embossed DMC.  I
> am glad to see you are going the leather embossed route.

Glad you like the idea.
But that's just the concept unit ........
The actual design product has 20 push buttons controling" things dreams
are
made of ". the image you see on the site was created to test the
multiplexed
digital link.
The production unit will be issued with a custom OEM looking membrane
keyboard.
Looks like the car came that way. Ergonomic....... the whole 9 yards.
The horn was just the beginning. It's a particularly complex design so it
will take some time to take it to the finish line.

Anyone who wants to be on the waiting list should email Zilla directly
from
the web site:
http://www.DeLoreanParts.com

If you are not familiar with the original concept unit you may want to
see:
http://www.DeLoreanParts.com/zilla_037.htm

Bob Zilla

Plan to Sell a Home?